How to Prepare Spaghetti - Preparation and Serving
One of the defining causes for the popularity spaghetti in its homeland of Italy and all around the world was its ability to be easily prepared by
everyone. If you buy already prepared spaghetti, the process of their preparation and serving is intuitive, fast and can be by anybody.
If you want to enjoy dried spaghetti in your home with minimal preparation, here’s how you do it:
1. Get a medium sized pot, fill it with cold water, and heat it up to the boiling point.
2. Put spaghetti in the pot, making sure that they are completely submerged in the water.
3. After 10-15 minutes of cooking, spaghetti will be ready to be taken out. When finished they will be soft, including their center. You need to test the
softness of the spaghetti by tasting it.
4. Quickly drain the pasta into a colander in the sink. If you rinse the spaghetti in the cold water, you will prevent the pasta to absorb larger amount of
5. Put spaghetti in a plate and add toppings of your choice (ketchup, cheese, butter or olive oil).