How to make Spaghetti - Easy Instructions
Ever since the time of the first organized production of spaghetti in Italy and Sicilia (such as 1600s manufacture on the coast of Sanremo), spaghetti
managed to find its place in countless homes as the meal that is extremely easy to create. As its popularity grew, spaghetti soon reached the shores of all
continents, with local recipes introducing much variation and new styles that are in use today. However, original recipe is still considered to be a best
one, and tis timeless characteristics will always be
If you want to create your own spaghetti in your home, just follow these easy instructions:
1. Take 2 cups of all-purpose flour, ¼ teaspoon of salt and place them on pastry board or countertop.
2. Whisk 3 eggs, 1 teaspoon of olive oil and one tablespoon of milk and then gradually add that mixture to the flour, constantly mixing it with your hands.
3. When the dough is sufficiently mixed, add light layer of dough on your table surface and slightly flatten dough with your hand. Then start flipping the
dough in half and pressing it with the heel of your hand. Continue folding dough in half or by quarter and press it by hands for about five minutes,
continually adding small layer of flour to the table surface if necessary.
4. After that wrap dough in plastic wrap and leave it to stand for 15 minutes.
5. Put light layer of flour on the table surface and rolling pin and gently roll dough to the thickness of 1/8 of the inch. Add flour to the dough to
prevent it to get sticky. At the end, roll the entire dough on the rolling pin.
6. Carefully extract rolling pin, leaving nicely folded dough on your table. Then, take sharp kitchen knife and start gently cutting strips of the desired
7. After cutting, roll out the strands of pasta and place them on a previously prepared clean rack (or clean broom handle that is protected by plastic
wrap). Drying needs to last at least 3 hours, after which spaghetti can be stored in airtight room temperature container and be usable for cooking in the
next 4 days.